Just wanted to take a moment and say a huge thank you and hello to anyone new to my page and community! And of course, a huge hello to anyone that’s been with me for a while.
It’s so awesome to have you here and I’m so incredibly grateful for you.
With so many new faces, I thought I’d take a moment to re-introduce myself in a fun way!
20 Things you may not know about me
1. My Dad taught me how to weld (with a stick welder!) when I was 18 years old and I made a few of my friend’s beautiful candelabras!
2. I have walked across a 2m hot bed of coals 3 times!
3. I’ve jumped out of a perfectly good plane (and vomited on the way down!)
4. I’m a fully qualified Kinesiologist and had my own practice for 6 years, before morphing it into my online coaching business.
5. I have two beautiful daughters aged 20 and 22.
6. I’ve hang-glided and was also violently ill during and afterward!
7. I learnt how to scuba dive when I was 40.
8. I’m about to become a Nanni in the next month!
9. I’ve been divorced
10. I’ve run my own business for the past 13 years, (7 years online)
11. I have a Medium Rigid Truck licence
12. I’ve traveled to Fiji, New Zealand, and the USA, and I’m so keen on more world travel!
13. I raised my girls as a single Mumma for 12 years
14. I’ve completed 7 triathlons and a walking 42km marathon
15. I can do the splits! (And I’m still attempting to learn how to ride a unicycle!)
16. I love, love, love helping people and love being active outdoors
17. My greatest two values are Love and Freedom
18. I’ve had my hair boy short for 25 years and only just started growing it recently.
19. I grew up in a town of 1100 people in regional NSW. (hello to all the Coolamon peeps!)
20. My brother used to hoist me up about 4 metres in the air in the overhead crane at my parent’s engineering business when I was about 10.
I’d love to hear something that is fun and unique about you, that others may not know!
And again a huge thank you, I’m so grateful for you being here.
With Love and Blessings,
Embracing your emotions…. At first, they will appear to intensify, At first, they will seem to grow larger and deeper, And it may scare you, But as you stay present with them, As you expand into the feeling even more, They will dissipate fast. Even in the deepest grief, when I’ve been truly present with …
Love pure love. Wrapping my spirit up in it’s warm blanket A constant source of guidance and support A feathered nest to lay thy weary head, in times of darkness A breath, a glimmer of hope, As the newness of the day dawns on the horizon, A sparkle. A light far off in the distance, …
Abundant Heart Coaching, 538A The Esplanade, Warners Bay NSW 2282, Australia
Phone: (+061) 428 316 546