It’s hard to think and feel positive when you are exhausted and fatigued…
This is such an incredibly important factor to recognize with burnout, exhaustion, and fatigue.
Our minds were designed to protect us, to keep us safe and alive, therefore just the same as if an animal was injured out in the woods, it would be hypervigilant to the sounds around it, constantly pricking its ears, it would not just be chilling and relaxing under the tree, enjoying the sunshine, we are no different.
If we are injured or compromised in some way (exhausted and fatigued) our minds can become hypervigilant about everything that could go wrong, or that could harm us or hurt us. Our minds tend to focus on the negative the more exhausted we are.
However, you can see how this can actually prevent us from healing the burnout, exhaustion, and fatigue, because that level of hypervigilance is draining our energy reserves and adrenal glands even more, through the stress, fear, and worries of what could go wrong, or what we fear the most and doesn’t allow our bodies the space and time needed to truly relax, heal and regenerate our energy.
Helping women to understand this, often helps them take tremendous pressure off themselves because they have often been misdiagnosed with depression/anxiety when it is really a case of burnout and their hormone levels have been completely smashed….
Often depression and anxiety are massive SYMPTOMS of burnout.
The lower your physical energy gets, the harder it is to focus and think positively.
You may notice, if you still have a cycle, that it’s much harder to naturally feel good towards the end of your cycle, this is because all of your hormone levels (and generally physical energy levels) are decreasing.
It’s so important to be aware of this because if you’re anything like I was, I used to give myself a hard time for feeling, flat, feeling down, or having lower emotional energy.
Not to mention, constantly feel that I had to be uber-productive every single day.
Bringing through lots of self-care and compassion at this time in your cycle, or if you are feeling exhausted and fatigued is extremely important to healing and regaining your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
Having the tools to master your own emotions and to be able to challenge your fears and negative self-talk that can creep in, is a huge part of being able to heal burnout.
So many of the women I’ve spoken with over the years that experience burnout have the following things in common:
• They are very sensitive to people’s energy and care deeply about others. (empathic)
• They feel very responsible for everyone’s well-being and are often the emotional and sometimes physical caretakers for others. (Either consciously or unconsciously.)
• They tend to be people pleasers and get their sense of worth and validation from helping others.
• They feel guilty for saying no or putting their own needs first.
• They feel they are being lazy, or not getting enough done, especially if they need to rest.
• There is often unhealed trauma from childhood that has not been processed or worked through.
• They often have a huge fear of letting others down, or not wanting to disappoint others.
• Inability to set and re-assert healthy boundaries when needed.
• They’ve associated their worth and identity with being productive and being there for others.
Healing these belief systems along with the internal self-talk is critical to changing the underlying patterns that have women continually putting themselves last and driving themselves to exhaustion, not to mention massively improving mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
I share so many tips, tools, and strategies on how to heal yourself mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually (getting back in connection with yourself again) in my 28-Day Mini Thrive Course.
These are not only the very key things I personally used to heal myself during my own burnout, but these are the key things that have helped thousands of women over the past 13 years to reclaim themselves, heal their bodies, and get their energy back again to be living a life they love.
These clear life principles and tools will help you in every area of life, not only with your physical health and energy.
In my 28-day course, you will:
• Immediately start to increase and regain your energy
• Set healthy boundaries
• Improve your self-esteem and rebuild your self-confidence
• Get out of overwhelm and anxiety
• Wake up feeling energized and excited about your day
• Get your clarity of mind back and make decisions easily
• Radically Improve how you feel every day
• Discover exactly what has been the root cause of your burnout
• Learn what causes inflammation, brain fog, and neurotoxicity
• Heal and regulate your nervous system
• Let go of feeling that you are not enough
• Have the tools and strategies to heal your past trauma
• Reclaim your Health, Energy, and Vitality again
• Improve your relationships with your loved ones and team
• Experience deep restorative sleep
• Learn how to shift your mindset and heal your inner critic
If you would love to experience this incredible course today and get back to experiencing more joy and fun again in your life, click the button below to access it today!
With Love and Blessings,
Breaking Free! Have you ever found yourself stuck in a situation, feeling utterly powerless to change it? You’re not alone; we’ve all been there. It’s like being trapped in quicksand, convinced that there’s no way out. But what if I told you that the key to breaking free from this suffocating grip lies in understanding …